My daughter is continuing to move forward with her dollhouse project.
We got stuck for a moment today when she wanted to start on the wallpapers and floors and then realized that we hadn’t spray painted the outside of the house yet (nor did we own the spray paint to do so). We tried to come up with a good solution to replace the spray paint. She didn’t want the back of the house to be too bumpy and she was worried about the seams where the 3 boxes are joined. We settled on using the full size mailing labels we already own and she decided that they would make a great canvas for her dolls to do graffiti.
All of this did not go as smoothly as it sounds. Somewhere in there, she was bothered by the sticker labels not laying quite flat. She was pretty distressed. I encouraged her to take a break and eat something while I helped with the edges. She came back calmer and decided that if she didn’t like the way it looked she could just put the swimming pool over that spot.
She never did get to the walls and floors today, but she should be able to tackle that pretty easily on her own next time.